Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inelson85

Roku airplay password fails

when I try to connect my Roku to AirPlay the password is not accepted. Furthermore I can’t changed the setting on my Roku to require a code instead of a password. I have reset my password and it’s still not working and I can’t changed the password requirement settings cause the option is greyed out completely. Roku device model below.

Roku Premiere (3920 series) 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku airplay password fails

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Inelson85.

We understand that you are experiencing unintended behavior when using your Airplay. We're here to look closely into this matter.

If airplay is not working to its normal function, you may try to troubleshoot it by following these steps:

1. Try performing a System Restart. Navigate to Settings > System > Power (If you don't see the Power Submenu, proceed to System Restart).
  2. Also, try doing a manual Software Update by going to Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now.
  3. Additionally, try rebooting your phone to refresh its system.

In the meantime, you may visit this support FAQ for more comprehensive knowledge on How to use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku® streaming device

Please ensure to provide us with regular updates so that we can conduct a thorough investigation into this issue.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.