Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ktcassis

Re: Screen Mirroring stopped working

Regards!

I'm Katia, and ma having the very same issue. I used to connect from two different Xiaomi on My Semp Roku TV. Just about today, it stoped working totally. 

It still shows (on - with the viewing from the phones - "screen mirroring - as its function is called on Xiaomi Phones - 9S and a Poco X3 Pro, both with MIUI 13) on both smartphones that I used to screen mirroring, but it do never succeed, just keep rolling, disappear from "screen mirroring 'end points'", and if I do try again, keeps going on that way every single time.

I've tried all the suggested troubleshooting (about security on any way: "prompt, alaways permit, blocked devices - there was none, Device connect - on the advanced tab, it was on and I did turn that off and on once to certifiy). 

Still on, after all that, I did just not the "Factory Reset" from the OS way, but also the "Physical Reset Button". Nothing has worked out.

Here are my Semp Roku Tv Data, so I hope that you guys, may have a hand on helping me here also!

Sincerely regards, and... Thank on advance!

And on, here is the Data:

Model:  8126X - Roku Tv

Serial Number: X00500ARR8K4 (S09Y64DRR8K4)

SO Version: 12.5.5 - Review 4171-D0

GC Version: 11.6.21

Registering time (GMT-3): 2024:06-02T02:42:33Z

Issue ID Reporting: K4-220-482

One more thing: Its up the actual date (06/01/24).

0 Kudos
Effini
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen Mirroring stopped working

Add me to the list. My previous Roku tv had no issue with casting/mirroring. My new one seems to have a problem. I can't connect from android phone, nor from pc (win 10). All devices see the tv but when I try to connect they timeout or display an error ("Couldn't connect"). I've spent 90min going through every single solution shown online. Rebooted everything. Checked for updates - all up to date. Removed from windows device list. etc Nothing has worked

43" Roku 

TCL 43S450R

Hardware G182X

SW 12.5.0 - build 5213-CG

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.