Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvdf0251

Roku not in Samsung app store Netherlands

Jump to solution

Hi I'm trying to install Roku on my Samsung Q70R(Tizen OS 5.0)

But the app is not available. When I do a Search for the app there's no result.

I'm in the Netherlands, tv is up to date.

Anyone knows if it's currently available for NL. Very interested for the F1 tv as there's no F1 app for Samsung tv's

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku not in Samsung app store Netherlands

Jump to solution

Hi @bvdf0251,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiries about Roku mobile app and Roku Search in The Netherlands.

Please be advised that the Roku mobile app is currently not available in The Netherlands region and is only available in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

In addition, Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and in Spanish in Mexico and the United States

We hope to expand real soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku not in Samsung app store Netherlands

Jump to solution

Hi @bvdf0251,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your inquiries about Roku mobile app and Roku Search in The Netherlands.

Please be advised that the Roku mobile app is currently not available in The Netherlands region and is only available in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

In addition, Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and in Spanish in Mexico and the United States

We hope to expand real soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos