Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 4K no longer for sale in UK?

Hello! @Davea1869,

We are sending you a warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your inquiry. We're pleased to assist.

For now, please check with your local retailer on when they expect to receive inventory, as that is managed by them directly.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anth567
Reel Rookie

The shops do not even know when they will get more and you seriously telling me you do not know when your own supply lines to all UK shops will ne functioning again...  becuase logically it can only be for 3 reasons 1. Roku is discontinuing the product for some reason, 2 roku has failed to manufacture or have someone manufacture enough of them and theres a supply line breakdown. Or 3 roku itself is going bust.

Bebbo

Come on Roku, there are no 4k devices anywhere in the UK, both in store and online, your own site confirms this. Is this a temporary supply issue, if so do you have a date for shipment?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bebbo,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

Please note that we don't have further information on when it will be available, but we would recommend checking it from time to time.

We're sorry for the experience that it has caused you.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rj_84
Reel Rookie

I have been waiting for the devices to come back in stock since mid December for a family member. They were on offer during black Friday week, but went back up in price. 

I find it bizarre how other streaming devices were on offer the week before Christmas, yet the Roku devices were not. 

None of the stores I went to had them in stock i.e. Currys and Argos when I wanted to purchase 1 at full price. Amazon do not have them in stock too. When I asked the store assistant, when the store will be getting the Roku devices back in stock and why they are out of stock considering it is the Christmas period, he didn't know himself. 

0 Kudos
rj_84
Reel Rookie

Just come across this response towards someone on x

We apologize for the low inventory in your area. We are experiencing a delay in shipping at this time, but rest assured that more is on the way. Please keep an eye out for new products hitting the shelves in the next several weeks.

0 Kudos
PGB2
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem and the Roku website is not much help either. If they are all out of stock in the UK as it seems then Roku is not doing a good job of sorting this out. Perhaps I buy an Amazon Fire Stick instead?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PGB2,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience that it has caused you. That's not what we aim for. Rest assured, we are doing our best to have stocks in your area. But as of the moment, we don't have any information to share on when it will be available.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HMJ

Roku Streaming Stick 4K no longer for sale in UK?

Still no Roku 4K sticks available then? Cant find one anywhere online or instore. If they’ve been out of stock so long what are you doing to fix this? I’m 90% sure I’m going to buy another brand now but I wanted to stay with Roku. It’s a shame. 

RBZ
Channel Surfer

Guys, you are seeing the perfect example of why you should never consider buying Roku, they simply don't care about their customers. And if they don't care before they have your cash, you can be certain they won't care afterwards...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.