Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

Roku Express comes on with zoomed-in view

Hi,

Whenever I switch on my Roku the screen is always zoomed-in. I can fix this by adjusting the display settings from the Roku homepage, but this is getting tiresome. I've seen elsewhere that the problem is the TV itself. If this is the case, what do I need to adjust on my TV setting for Roku to appear normally whenever it is switched on?

Cheers,

Ginger-Overlord.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express comes on with zoomed-in view

Hi @Ginger-Overlord,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the Roku device. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Express comes on with zoomed-in view

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I bought my Roku Express at the weekend as I am unable to stream ITVX on my TV. I first noticed the issue when I turned Roku on the next morning. This zoomed-in view only appears to happen on ITVX. I need to adjust the display settings in order to get back to the standard view.

One thing I have noticed is when I get this zoomed-in view on ITVX if I navigate back to the Roku home screen, go to a live BBC stream (which always appears correctly), then go back to ITVX, the view is corrected! Weird.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos