Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doughart2

Roku Channel Usage by Device

I have multiple Roku's in my home.  In order to make some better choices with what streaming services we subscribe to, I would love to be able to get channel usage statistics by Roku device that show what channel was viewed and for how long for a specified time period.  Does such a thing exist?  I would bet that Roku collects this data somewhere and it would be great if users could download it or view it from their account page.  Anyone have any ideas about this?  Thanks for your input!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Channel Usage by Device

There is no such public information available. I'm doubtful the Roku even records such info, as they really don't have the memory to store such info. And I can't think of any value that information would provide to Roku for them to store it one of their servers. I could see some benefit for a provider knowing how long you're streamed media from their site, but that would be easily tracked at their end and not need anything from the Roku itself. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.