Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wildsprite
Roku Guru

Please give me back themes. Wallpapers & Screensavers is terrible

I now have Wallpapers & Screensavers in place of Themes on my Roku Ultra and I absolutely hate it, it is more complicated than it needs to be. Please give me back Themes, it is simple and easy to use.

I'm guessing this is to test out features so I'm going to tell you I think this feature change is not a good one and at most should be optional and not forced.

note: I did try to search this subject so as not to create a repeat thread and nothing came up.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
wildsprite
Roku Guru

Re: Please give me back themes. Wallpapers & Screensavers is terrible

how about it Roku, can I have themes back? Wallpapers & Screensavers is awful. it adds extra stuff to my other Roku devices. I prefer Themes as it is clean and easy. Wallpapers & Screensavers is not clean nor easy.

@RokuCarly @RokuERey 

0 Kudos
bjongema

I hate when they decide that I need to watch something and change my theme and wallpaper. it is irritating and I want it to stop.. ask 1st.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@bjongema, turn off Seasonal and Sponsored wallpapers under Settings->Wallpapers & screensavers.  If it's not there, look under Settings->Themes.  It seems like some devices get one of those settings categories and others get the other one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.