Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owleyes69
Reel Rookie

No Time option under system settings

Did you ever get this figured out? My TV does the same thing. I have all the other settings but time does not show up. It may just be because I have an older version I've had this TV for probably 6 years.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9

Re: No Time option under system settings

Mine also does this. Software is 13.0.0

0 Kudos
Nakurra91

I just Bought a Roku select tv it doesn't have sleep time too. What can you advise me

Thanks 

0 Kudos
50Nifty

I still cannot find the sleep timer in my settings. I’ve only had my Roku a few months. It is model 4802X – Roku ultra  please advise. 

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

I don’t believe that any stand-along Roku player has had a sleep timer.  Only Roku TVs have them.

You could use the bandwidth saver as kind of a (4 hour) sleep timer.  What your TV does once the Roku goes to sleep will vary based on TV and possibly TV settings.  It would probably be good to use the bandwidth saver in conjunction with your TV’s sleep timer.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Efleck

I'm also having issues 

0 Kudos
Efleck

The only options I have under time are. 1. Time zone and 2. Clock format 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Efleck, that's the only options Roku players have.  I don't know if Roku TVs have any additional settings.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
owleyes69
Reel Rookie

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has a Roku TV and not a Roku player. I for one have the TV and I have never had the time option on this one. I have a larger Roku television that does have a Time option and a sleep timer so I don't know why one has it and the other one doesn't.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@owleyes69, never assume everyone posting in a thread has the same device.  There are still plenty of people that think every Roku box is a "Roku TV" akin to an "Apple TV" box.  Look in the section of this "community" that is specifically for Roku TVs and you'll see plenty of people posting there with every Roku device under the sun. 🙄

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.