Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CG0001
Channel Surfer

Re: No Time option under system settings

Jump to solution

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!! THE FACTORY RESET WORKED!!!!! Please disregard the 2 added photos. I can't believe it worked! Thanks everyone for the quick responses and options to try and help me. I appreciate it!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CG0001,

Thank you for letting us know about this!

We appreciate your patience in this matter, and we're happy to hear that the issue is already resolved.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skyanna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi I have the exact same problem and I did the factory reset as suggested here and it did not work. Time still does not show up anywhere.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Skyanna.

We appreciate you reaching out for support and trying to troubleshoot your Roku player to no avail. No worries! We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible.

Could you please confirm that your device isn't in Store mode? You can check it under the Store Settings option. Additionally, kindly provide us with your current OS version which can be seen under Settings > System > About

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skyanna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi so I checked and no it is not in store mode. It is unchecked in store settings. Also the OS version is 12.5.5 • build 4174-12

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Skyanna,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. Did time exist before? When did you notice it disappearing? Can you please provide us with a photo as our reference?

In the meantime, please try restarting your system and see if it fixes the issue.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skyanna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just got this tv and I have never had the correct time or have I ever had time listed in settings system. I have restarted several times I even factory reset to no avail and no it’s not in store mode either I checked 

IMG_3916.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Skyanna,

We appreciate you providing these details.

We recommend checking the time zone on your Roku TV. Kindly navigate to Settings > System > Time, and select the right time zone on your region. After this, kindly check if the time accords with your region.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Skyanna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Um if you have read through my replies here you will have known I said repeatedly that when I go to settings/system that Time does not show up as an option at all on my Insignia Roku. I'm afraid I’m not getting anywhere here at all. 

0 Kudos
Skyanna
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m sorry I’ve tried explaining here and I have gotten nowhere. I am not happy that my insignia roku is missing features and I seem to not be able to get any support here. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.