Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insignia roku tv wont turn on since update plz help

Jump to solution

I have this issue where my insignia roku tv wouldn't turn on for a couple of weeks the red power light just wouldn't show up I tried unpluging it and holding the power button for a while I tried a different tv cord and the outlet works so I don't understand what's wrong with it but recently it turned on saying it updated and now it won't turn on again and I tried a factory reset also this time still nothing idk if it's the update or actual tv but the power light refuses to turn on does anyone have this problem ans know how to fix it

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insignia roku tv wont turn on

Jump to solution

Hi @Drconnelly05_,

Thanks for taking your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query regarding your Insignia Roku TV that won't be turned on. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have provided to try to resolve the issue.

However, the issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue, and we would recommend contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can visit their Support here: Insignia Roku TV support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Insignia roku tv wont turn on

Jump to solution

Hi @Drconnelly05_,

Thanks for taking your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query regarding your Insignia Roku TV that won't be turned on. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have provided to try to resolve the issue.

However, the issue you are experiencing may be related to a hardware issue, and we would recommend contacting your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can visit their Support here: Insignia Roku TV support

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos