Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paigep

How do I find apps that have been deleted off of my Roku

Jump to solution

How do I find apps that have been deleted off of my Roku is there some type of history activity.... Or is there a way to talk to people such as exes on a Roku device 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I find apps that have been deleted off of my Roku

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Paigep.

We understand that you wanted to retrieve all the apps that have been deleted from your Roku. We're here to provide information.

Please note that this feature is still unavailable to all Roku devices. However, to add the deleted channels to your Roku, go to the Streaming Store or Search options on your home screen. You can also add the channels through the website or the Roku Mobile App. Here's how to add channels to your Roku:

Adding apps from your Roku Device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Store.
  3. Select Channels, then browse by genre, recommended, featured, top free, and other categories.
  4. When you want to learn more about an app, press OK on your remote.
  5. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription.

Adding apps through the website:

1. Go to channelstore.roku.com
  2. Sign in to your Roku account
  3. Browse the categories and genres, or search to find a specific app and select Details to learn more about an app
  4. Select Add channel to install the app on your Roku device

Adding apps through the Roku Mobile App:

1. On the Roku mobile app, browse the categories and genres, search to find a specific app, or go to the Store
  2. Select an app to view more information
  3. Select Add channel and follow the instructions to install the app on your Roku device

For more comprehensive information, visit this support article: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device.

Let us know if you have other questions; we're here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I find apps that have been deleted off of my Roku

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @Paigep.

We understand that you wanted to retrieve all the apps that have been deleted from your Roku. We're here to provide information.

Please note that this feature is still unavailable to all Roku devices. However, to add the deleted channels to your Roku, go to the Streaming Store or Search options on your home screen. You can also add the channels through the website or the Roku Mobile App. Here's how to add channels to your Roku:

Adding apps from your Roku Device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Store.
  3. Select Channels, then browse by genre, recommended, featured, top free, and other categories.
  4. When you want to learn more about an app, press OK on your remote.
  5. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription.

Adding apps through the website:

1. Go to channelstore.roku.com
  2. Sign in to your Roku account
  3. Browse the categories and genres, or search to find a specific app and select Details to learn more about an app
  4. Select Add channel to install the app on your Roku device

Adding apps through the Roku Mobile App:

1. On the Roku mobile app, browse the categories and genres, search to find a specific app, or go to the Store
  2. Select an app to view more information
  3. Select Add channel and follow the instructions to install the app on your Roku device

For more comprehensive information, visit this support article: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device.

Let us know if you have other questions; we're here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.