Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elmar

Hisense Roku TV search function

Hi.

I recently bought a new Hisense Roku TV. I live in the US, but for some reason I don't have a "search" function to search for the apps that I would like.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense Roku TV search function

That usually happens when your Roku account somehow didn't get set up as a US account.  I don't know of a reliable way to figure out what region it is associated with, but the only way to fix it is to start all over again.  Factory reset the TV and create a new Roku account.  Close the current account and make sure you clear your browser cookies, use a different browser, use a different device, or use a private/incognito browser window when you create the new account.

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support
How to factory reset your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.