Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Guest mode checkout time should follow my policy

Hi @Cmore1,

From the Roku Community, warm regards!

We get your desire to modify the check-out time when in guest status. Fear not—assistance is at hand. Please take the actions listed below:

1. Press Home on the Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Guest Options.
  3. Select Change automatic sign-out date.
  4. Navigate to the calendar and choose a new date.
  5. Select the highlighted Checkout button to confirm the date.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you need anything else.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChrisCamm

The default time is 11:00 am.  Are we able to change the time of day?  For example, change it to 10:00 am.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ChrisCamm,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this. Please be advised that the checkout time can not be changed from 11:00 a.m., but you can change the timeout date. You can refer to @RokuJohnB for information regarding it.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
jb510
Reel Rookie

AI support bots seem to not understand.. or maybe CSRs have never actually used guest mode to understand.  

Thank you @rey for FINALLY answering the actually question, unsatisfactory of an answer as it is..  Rokubreally needs to fix this.  Tired of guest saying Roku told them the wrong checkout time.  

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.