Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taterburg
Reel Rookie

Easier access to Saved List

I don’t understand why we have to “go hunting” for the Saved List. Mine is never close to the top of the “What to Watch” section nor is it ever in any particular order in the categories under that section.

Can we PLEASE finally have our Saved List as a category on the sidebar menu of the homepage?! This would be much more user friendly and my rating of Rolu would go WAY up.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MRE2
Channel Surfer

Re: Easier access to Saved List

I have a similar problem in that my JUST FOR YOU disappeared from my list and can't get to my SAVED.

0 Kudos
MRE2
Channel Surfer

I finally found my SAVED way down on the WHAT TO WATCH list. I totally agree with you.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Taterburg @MRE2,

Thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the Roku feature request. We value your input.

That's a great idea; we'll send it to the development team. Who knows, your suggestion may be implemented in a future update.

Thank you for your interest. We hope to expand with more features to provide our customers with the best streaming experience!

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.