Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjkerpan

Guest Mode resets every day even when multiple days selected before check out

I am using Guest Mode.

When you turn the Rolu on, you are prompted for checkout date.

Let's assume today is the 8th and you select checkout on the 11th.

When you login on the 9th after 11am (default) it resets/reboots and prompts for checkout date again - as if the checkout date has been reached.

You select the 11th again.

When you login on the 10th it resets/reboots and prompts for checkout date again.

And so on.

Any ideas?

I would think this would only happen (in my example) on the 11th after 11am.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Guest Mode resets every day even when multiple days selected before check out

Hi @pjkerpan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would recommend restarting your Roku device. Please navigate to Settings > System > Power > System Restart (if you do not see a Power Submenu, skip to the next step) and see if it helps.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.