Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Guest Mode Not Working, help

Jump to solution

Hi @E06015,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the Guest Mode feature on your Roku devices.

Please be aware that we have passed along your details to the appropriate Roku team for additional information on the investigation.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
E06015
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Will we be alerted if/when a remedy is sent out?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @E06015.

Please be aware that once more information is available, this thread will update you on further developments in our investigation.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we resolve your issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
E06015
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have purchased a new roku to use as a tester or  atleast to have on hand to know when if problem is fixed and I jus noticed something… the initial calendar dates are incorrect but suggests the correct day of week…and causes the whole cycle of issues but if Inputed  the correct check out dates regardless of initial suggested dates then all works fine. But I keep getting the initial incorrect dates suggested on entering guest mode.

IMG_4744.jpeg

0 Kudos
UpsetGuestMode
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That appears to be a different issue to the one on this thread. None of my units show the wrong date cluster.

0 Kudos
KratkyN

Jump to solution

Agree that it is an error in the ROKU system that has been introduced.    I have 5 different ROKU devices configured for Guests at different properties under a couple different accounts and ALL of them are not working as they previously did.   I no longer get the Welcome Guest Screen...  but now get the ROKU Home Screen & when I click on Guest Options & look at the calendar - the departure date is set to 3 or 4 days into the future...   & I don't know if ROKU deleted the content of my departing guest.   If working correctly, as it previously did, ROKU should have at 11:00 on day of departure, logged my guest out, deleted their content & then displayed the Welcome Guest screen!!   

And a note for the ROKU Monitor(s)...  Really need this resolved quickly; having me unplug/plug back in my connections is not a fix!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
E06015
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Any update on this issue?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please be advised that our dedicated relevant team is diligently investigating the matter to identify the root cause and implement the necessary fixes in the upcoming weeks.

We understand the value and importance of delivering high-quality content and services, and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while resolving this issue.

To help with tracking and reference, we'll mark this post as solved.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Potomaclion
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is 13.1.4:1512

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Any ETA on an update? I've started telling people to unplug it and plug it back in too. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.