Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JADavis
Channel Surfer

Saved list not in what to watch

So where did this go? I powered up my ONN smart TV and the Saved list is nowhere to be found!!  It was under WHAT TO WATCH, but no longer.  The only way I can get to it is to open the Roku Channel and access it that way.  Please put it back under WHAT TO WATCH as it's so much easier and faster to access that way.  What a royal pain in the **bleep**.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Saved list not in what to watch

Hi @JADavis,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you are no longer seeing the Save list category on your ONN Roku TV. I'd be more than happy to help you with this.

Please ensure that you have checked all of the shows from your Save list under What to Watch, to make sure it didn't get moved to the bottom. In the meantime, I highly suggest you try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.