Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BLXHXX

Clock screensavers stopped working after update

Jump to solution

I JUST JUST got a new Roku tv a did have a Roku tv and used the digital clock and love it it’s basically all I do on my tv is js having that in the background but I got a new one TODAY and at first the clock was in the bottom right corner very cus off you could only see like half of the numbers then I went into settings and tried doing something but ended up doing nothing and now there is no clock at all anywhere and I don’t know how to fix it because it was working fine yesterday on my old tv

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Clock screensavers stopped working after update

Jump to solution

Hi @BLXHXX,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community and welcome!

We'd like to be of support here and appreciate you for flagging this issue with screensaver on your Roku device.

Could you tell us if you're still seeing the screensaver on the list but when applied it's not working? I did try to replicate this but I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

We also suggest performing a system restart on the Roku TV by navigating to Settings>>System>>Power>>System restart and see if that helps.

Please let us know more about this or how things turn out.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Clock screensavers stopped working after update

Jump to solution

Hi @BLXHXX,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community and welcome!

We'd like to be of support here and appreciate you for flagging this issue with screensaver on your Roku device.

Could you tell us if you're still seeing the screensaver on the list but when applied it's not working? I did try to replicate this but I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

We also suggest performing a system restart on the Roku TV by navigating to Settings>>System>>Power>>System restart and see if that helps.

Please let us know more about this or how things turn out.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.