Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwalther1
Reel Rookie

Re: Found how to get back the missing channel numbers on Roku live TV guide

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!   This worked for me on a TCL 65R635.

0 Kudos

Re: Channel Numbers Gone in Live Streaming Television

Jump to solution

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your passion and the detailed suggestions. We'll make sure to pass this along to our development team for consideration.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Rich2000

Re: Channels are no longer in numerical order. They are in a random order.

Jump to solution

Pressing the star button is dependant on which screen one is on.  So when you say press the star button, which screen should I be on?

0 Kudos
AuntPammy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When watching Live TV or Streaming TV, press the left arrow which brings up and highlights the channel guide, then press the star button, then press Sort channel list, then press By channel number.  Hope this helps...

Charlyn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you had read the whole feed you would see its all been done.

0 Kudos
rush2000

channel guide messed up. incorrect listing shown in guide

Jump to solution

The Roku channels are not listed in numerical order anymore. As of a few days ago they became out of order. Also the program actually shown on a channel is not what's listed in the channel guide at that time. What's going on?

0 Kudos

Re: missing channel numbers recently

Jump to solution

Tried this but could not get the * Option to become available for me to choose from

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How was you able to get the channel numbers to show? I have tried everything and still no success. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
RobynV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I forget the exact steps to take, but look through the messages here and someone explained it.

0 Kudos
RobynV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You have to go to a channel's logo, then press *

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.