Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marrrbo
Reel Rookie

Can't install my local PBS

Jump to solution

I have tried several times to install my local PBS station, (Lakeland PBS in Bemidji, Mn.) The PBS in Duluth keeps getting installed. How can I get Lakeland PBS. I've had it before and accidentally removed it. Now can't get it back. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't install my local PBS

Jump to solution

If your internet provider assigns you an IP number that misrepresents your location, or if you live in an area like I do where there is overlapping coverage from multiple PBS stations, this can happen.

From within the PBS app:

• Click left-cursor to activate menu down left side of screen.
  • Click icon at bottom to go to your profile.
  • Click "Change Station".
  • If it gives you the choice of the station you want on right side of screen, click on it.  Otherwise, enter your zip code to see what channels they offer.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

marrrbo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you! Yes, I live in an area like you do!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If your internet provider assigns you an IP number that misrepresents your location, or if you live in an area like I do where there is overlapping coverage from multiple PBS stations, this can happen.

From within the PBS app:

• Click left-cursor to activate menu down left side of screen.
  • Click icon at bottom to go to your profile.
  • Click "Change Station".
  • If it gives you the choice of the station you want on right side of screen, click on it.  Otherwise, enter your zip code to see what channels they offer.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
marrrbo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you! Yes, I live in an area like you do!

0 Kudos