Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bentway

Re: Blinking yellow light on my Streambar

Jump to solution

Hi, I'd love to do what you suggested.  My Roku Streambar shows an orange light when I turn it on, then a blinking yellow light.  I've just moved into a new place with new internet.  On the TV, I see the Roku home screen, my subscriptions flash on briefly, then disappear and are replaced by gray boxes.

My Streambar remote doesn't let me choose or move anything.  So, I can't reset the internet and provide the password.  Brand new batteries!

J. Chris Parson

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Having Exact same issue.  

Can't do anything suggested for wifi settings because the remote won't do anything and there are no control buttons on box. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Theberrybunch,

Thank you for keeping us updated!
We will be more than delighted to assist you further with your issue on your Roku streambar. Have you tried to pair the Roku remote on your Roku stream bar by removing the battery cover, locating the pairing button, pressing and holding the pairing button for 5 seconds, waiting until the green light flashes, and trying to see if there is a pairing message that will appear on your TV screen?

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos