Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Onevox

Backdrops not showing linked Google Photo Album

Roku IS linked to Google photos. The google album is appearing as "connected" when I'm logged in to my Roku account on desktop. "Linked from Google Photos. 95 photos"

But it not showing up in Backdrops on the TV

1. I reset the Roku system.
2. checked for software updates
3. Roku on TCL TV
4. restarted the TV several times
5. Scanned the QR code several times to try to confirm link

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Backdrops not showing linked Google Photo Album

Hi @Onevox,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this concern directly to us!

We would like to investigate further this issue you had with the backdrops since they were not showing on your Google Photo Album. Can you please provide the following details below?

• Roku TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.