Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisago

A Guest logged into my Disney+ while my Roku TV is in Guest Mode - How to fix???

Hi - We have a short term rental with a Roku TV that we have set to Guest Mode so they cannot access our subscriptions. But we just got an alert that after they activated Guest Mode, they somehow logged into our Disney+ subscription. 
Why did this happen? I thought the entire purpose of Guest Mode was to prevent this situation. The TV is definitely in Guest Mode (I double checked in my account online). So, have I done something wrong, or is Guest Mode not functioning properly??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: A Guest logged into my Disney+ while my Roku TV is in Guest Mode - How to fix???

Hi @lisago,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you using the Guest Mode feature on your Roku device. That's not what we aim for.

Is your Roku TV restarting after setting your Roku device into Guest Mode? That's an indicator that it was set up successfully.

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing, and we'll be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.