Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HiSenseTV
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I hadn't reported this yet to see if it would reoccur. I was missing the major network channels. They showed up and worked fine when I edit channels but when I go to Home and then Antenna TV they don't show up - bizarre. However, I've cleared the problem with a Factory Reset and I'm waiting to see if it happens again. It may just have happened right after the SW update.

0 Kudos
CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Everything seems to be working since the last update.  Thanks Roku, Danny and everyone who reported their experiences on this thread.  Looks like we're good to go.

0 Kudos
graybilldustin
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not really. Still have the problem on multiple TCL TV's.

0 Kudos
Anglynn49
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So happy to be getting all my air channels again finally! And bc I originally thought it was my antenna, I bought an upgraded one on a super deal and now I can actually use it. Hope everyone else gets up and running and gets this new update!

0 Kudos
DAVEWINSTON1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Turns out it was the Favorites setting taking over and keeping me  from seeing my favorites. Still does not make since to me how it would lock out the channels I watch the most. I am sure I will run into more issues with this TV since I just got this new type of operating system on a TV. I didn't throw anything at it yet so thats a +. Thanks

0 Kudos
PeterR92

Re: TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels: Add Hisense Roku TV, too.

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with my hisense roku tv, I lost all my channels and everytime I scan for channels I get nothing but a religious channel. Help me please! 

0 Kudos

Re: TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

What an utter joke.  I've been trying get an email response from Roku support for weeks now with a similar type issue, and they will not respond.  Roku, where is your customer support?  We've paid good money for these devices and expect some kind of service other than no responses.  Your competitors and the hardware manufacturers all have at least a phone support and/or chat option.  Get this resolved or keep losing customers. 

0 Kudos
graybilldustin
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I still don't have update 4192 available.

0 Kudos
afeiling

Jump to solution

Same, I just bought this TV last week and it's on 9.4.0 saying it's up to date. I may return the whole TV. I've tried every fix I can find on Google but it always says, "No channels found." I was excited to watch football on it but if Roku TVs don't allow people to access basic functions like OTA channels, no point in keeping it. Glad I kept the box it came in. 

0 Kudos
Smartin042015
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So i figured it out & got even more channels!! I factory reset the tv and now i get like 500 channels! When i select live tv (antenna tv) i also now get hundreds of streaming channels too. Try factory reset before you get rid of it. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.