Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afeiling

Re: TCL 55S423 Having Same IssueRe: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

Glad it worked for you. When I first set it up, I disabled those free streaming channels (those and more are already accessible through Pluto TV and much easier to navigate). Still no local channels. 

Tim101760

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

Yea, my 35" Roku tv is not getting program info either, like you, it worked when I bought the tv, I also use antenna tv

0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Roku TV

Jump to solution

This was one of the first posts.  Did you try it? It worked for me and has been great ever since.  I get live channels as well as streaming channels..

UPDATE: I managed to fix it! After contacting customer support it turns out I had to do a manual reset. You need a pin or similar object and place it in a hole just under where your satellite cable goes. Hold it in until your TV turns off then on again. I hope this fixes the issue for anyone who's having trouble.

Busterdog1

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

what is the update

0 Kudos
Barbie1962

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with my tcl roku it refuses to.pick.up.any channels at allot Wi-Fi either it does nothing my poor little f o.o ngers hurt frpm trying the cable from antenna put it on then taking it off to.make sure it's not on wrong crooked I have done the unplug hold the power on remote fr 30 sec.plug back.ot and tadah.  Nothing. Mmm o channels flinch at could jave happened this it's a fairly need tv so I don't know what's the deal but it's aggravating as 

Well we know he it is any advice out there besides new tv ?

0 Kudos
DAVEWINSTON1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you figure it out yet? I had the same issue. I was pissed thinking my TV was going to be limited to their stuff they sell or rent you. Let me know, I went through it too.

0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Barbie, did you try the reset:

UPDATE: I managed to fix it! After contacting customer support it turns out I had to do a manual reset. You need a pin or similar object and place it in a hole just under where your satellite cable goes. Hold it in until your TV turns off then on again. I hope this fixes the issue for anyone who's having trouble.

0 Kudos
Smartin042015
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It kind of worked out by mistake. I was going through the settings on my tv & i went to factory reset to see if that would work. It did erase all the apps i downloaded like Netflix but that's no big deal cuz u just download them again. And i got even more channels on my regular "antenna" option. I get hundreds of Channels now. I have an onn roku tv so i don't know if that will work for everything but after i updated it it automatically came up on my 2 rokus that i have connected to my other tvs. I hope that makes sense i feel like im not explaining myself well. 

0 Kudos
LLNN

Jump to solution

My Hisense 55R6G television was getting all of the over-the-air local channels until this week, First, the PBS channels dropped (we have three in our area). So, I rescanned the channels, and when I rescanned, all of the local channels dropped except for ABC. I contacted the ROKU chat last night and the ROKU representative had me try unplugging the tv, removing and reloading the Live TV icon and rescanning multiple times. Then, he told me that he couldn't figure it out and that he would have to escalate it to another department who would contact me today.  Today, I received an email message with a link to an article about about to set-up Live TV with an antenna - not helpful at all as I already know this information. 

My other television, a Samsung, also has an antenna and gets all of the local over-the-air channels with no problems. I also called the "ROKU TV support" phone number today, 1-888-935-8880, and that rep. told me that Hisense does not deal with antenna issues. Given the other posts on this thread, this is an ongoing problem with ROKU tvs.

@Smartin042015 wrote:

It kind of worked out by mistake. I was going through the settings on my tv & i went to factory reset to see if that would work. It did erase all the apps i downloaded like Netflix but that's no big deal cuz u just download them again. And i got even more channels on my regular "antenna" option. I get hundreds of Channels now. I have an onn roku tv so i don't know if that will work for everything but after i updated it it automatically came up on my 2 rokus that i have connected to my other tvs. I hope that makes sense i feel like im not explaining myself well. 

0 Kudos
GW11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello what has happened ROKU has pushed a update which  took out your local channels. Go to main menu setting you should be on update Build 4209 software version 10.0.0. select check now to see if you can bring in this update you may have to try more than once, ROKU support is full of it. They push updates with out checking to see if they work. They want you to pay for free TV. I'm not doing it ROKU get it together.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.