Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anglynn49
Channel Surfer

Re: "No Program Info" on antenna channels with Hisense Roku TV

Jump to solution

I don’t know how to see what update version is running....🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
GW11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

try going to setting then system then select update.

0 Kudos
pam11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I don’t see 9.4.0 build 4192-93 on TCL Roku tv, I did the check update few times & it shows only 9.4.0 build 4192, as the latest update. I hope it shows up soon. 
thx

0 Kudos
HiSenseTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Try SETTINGS > SYSTEM >ABOUT >> to get to the SYSTEM INFO screen that will show you the version 9.4.0 as well as the six-digit XXXX-YY build number. The UPDATE screen only shows the first four digits XXXX of the build number in addition to the version number.

CanoeBeyond
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

On my Hisense it's showing 9.4.0 build 4192-94.  Updated this morning.  So far it's working.  We'll cross our fingers...

0 Kudos
lynda2006
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Pam,

I have a TCL series 5 and it is showing Software version 9.4.0 • build 4192-93 on Home > Settings > System > About. I am thinking the last two numbers may apply to the manufacturer / model because it appears the Hisense owners are citing 94 as the last two numbers.  But just a guess.

0 Kudos
pam11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thx for the info. I checked on TCL tv, as suggested, yes it does show 9.4.0 build 4192-93

ota channels are working since yesterday, will see how long this lasts.

thx all for your comments. 

0 Kudos
Richnord
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks to all that made it happen 48 hours all is good.

Hisense 9.4.0 build 4192-94

0 Kudos
Bking1973
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn won't find OTA channels

Jump to solution

I've updated the software yesterday and I now have version 9.4.0 build 4192-CE. Checked again today no newer update and still no OTA channels found.

0 Kudos
DAVEWINSTON1
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't get my tv to find antenna tv channels I know are available

Jump to solution

I am having a very similar issue with my new 65". When I first hooked it up it saved my local channels. In the bay area they are 2.1, 4.1. 5.1, 7.1 and 11.1. last night I go to watch over the air broadcast and those are all gone. It saved like 148 over the air channels but the main ones just disappeared. Tried re scanning and that just pissed me off more. I wanted to throw  something at that TV so bad. I have 5 other TVs in the house with absolutely no issues. This replaced an old Emerson 40" 720 that functioned fine. I wanted to upgrade and I have issues already. Whats with the spell check on this site? Seems like they want you to spell things wrong. Anyway... asking about an issue I have I am tossed into site with everyone else  that has problems to figure out? what kind of customer support is this? This TV is really starting to piss me off. Thinking of that... None of my other TVs have I had to put in an open credit card to operate!

0 Kudos