Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube on Roku TV not working

I don’t know what going on with my YouTube on Roku TV TCL. Every other app works good but when I try opening YouTube the screen turns Black and if I press ok it will play something but it won’t give me any other options. I tried uninstalling YouTube and it still doesn’t not work. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube on Roku TV not working

Hi @AnnetteMich,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report about this playback issue you're experiencing, and we'd like to help. Could you tell us when did you start seeing this?

In addition to the troubleshooting you've tried. Try this pattern instead: Remove, Restart, and then Reinstall. Or you can refer to our support page here: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Let us know if that works.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.