Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbaker
Reel Rookie

Re: Apps kick me back to home screen

It's Roku's problem.

0 Kudos
Phil671
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos
Jrdoa
Reel Rookie

Oddly enough, I reached out to Xfinity last night and they said there was a huge issue on their end on the app.  They said they would text when fixed.  Got the text around midnight, but didn't check the tv until this morning.  Still no Xfinity.  Not sure whose at fault, but this happened shortly after my device updated it's software.

0 Kudos
JimmyD73

Re: Xfinity Stream crashing on startup with 11/1/23 update

I use Xfinity boxes but control two TVs with the Xfinity remotes. Neither work now and so far no codes work manually either

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Xfinity Stream crashing on startup with 11/1/23 update

Greetings, Community users!

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your flagging us about this. We'll need your help by providing us with the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We'll be anticipating it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos