Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Besplay

Wrong location on tv please help

Jump to solution

Same problem. I’ve reset the zip code probably 30 times. One day I’ll get the city I live in for a few days (Kansas City), then back to Denver for weeks. So frustrating!  I’ve tried disconnecting, rebooting repeatedly. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong location on tv please help

Jump to solution

A warm welcome in the Roku Community, @Besplay!  

We appreciate you letting us know about an issue with the zip code on your TV. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this. 

To gather more details about the issue, please let us know the following information:

• Have you connected your device to the antenna?
  • Please let us know if you tried this step to change the zip code by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll and select Settings, then go to System and choose ZIP Code.

We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused your streaming. We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome in the Roku Community, @Besplay!  

We appreciate you letting us know about an issue with the zip code on your TV. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this. 

To gather more details about the issue, please let us know the following information:

• Have you connected your device to the antenna?
  • Please let us know if you tried this step to change the zip code by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll and select Settings, then go to System and choose ZIP Code.

We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused your streaming. We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have this problem also.  I am in Tucson and it thinks I am in Las Vegas (over 400 miles away).  I have resset the zip code.  I need Roku's help in changing the geo location.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.