Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Headghoul

Sound glitch to tuner all of the sudden

So I have a HIsense Roku TV. It has been hooked up to my tuner through HDMI cord for several years. Today, the sound is coming through glitchy on all apps. It's not the tuner since I can hook up anything else and the sound is fine. It's not the actual TV since we can hear it just fine through the TV speakers. When I unplugged the HDMI and plugged it back in, the sound works great for a few seconds and glitches again. I don't have another hdmi cord here to check that, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Nothing has changed since we watched TV last night, it just happened all of the sudden right now when we turned the TV on

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.