CelliL
Reel Rookie

Wireless subwoofer popping

My wireless subwoofer has random pops. I’ve factory reset it and it is only a few feet from the stream bar. No settings have fixed it. Any resolution for this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
CelliL
Reel Rookie

Re: Wireless subwoofer popping

Bump,

Does no one else have this issue?  I can’t seem to find any kind of resolution. 

need to and more characters so here they are

0 Kudos
bucky23

im going to have to return the woofer because of this exact issue, brand new, constant popping 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bucky23,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue? In addition, can you please provide the Roku device serial number found under Settings > System > About?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shock_Jock

I have the same issue with my Roku premier and Toshiba soundbar  

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @Shock_Jock

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your post and we're sorry to hear about the experience. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Have you tried to restart both of your devices and check it again? We'd like to know what troubleshooting have you taken so far to resolve the issue. Can you give us more information about the issue you're experiencing?
With detailed information, we will be there to assist you. 
Best regards,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos