Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubbagump
Reel Rookie

Volume on roku wont go up past 22 all of a sudden

I have had roku for years on the same TV. All of a sudden the volume on the TV or using ROKU wont go up above 22. I have not changed any settings to make this happen or would not even know how to make this happen. I have searched here in the community with no questions similar to mine. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Volume on roku wont go up past 22 all of a sudden

Hi @Bubbagump,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We understand you're having a problem increasing the volume of your Roku. We're happy to help you. Please try to restart your Roku by going to settings, system, power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.), and system restart.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bubbagump
Reel Rookie

Hi John i tried this. It did not fix the issue. It just doesn’t make any sense.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @Bubbagump!

Try repairing your remote again and then give it a try to see if you're able to pass it. If the issue persists, please reply back here with the device serial number where the remote is paired. 

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bubbagump
Reel Rookie

Ok here is what i did i re-paired the ROKU remote that didnt do anything so i repaired the tv remote and after i did that everything is back to normal. Now none of this makes any sense to me as to what the tv remote has to do with using the ROKU because i dont use the tv remote at all, the roku remote does everything but whatever the case may be it works now so thanks all for all your input. I appreciate it.

0 Kudos