Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Airpods with Streambar Pro to have private listening to cable channels on live tv

Jump to solution

I would like to use apple airpods with the mobile app on the Roku streambar Pro. I want to know if I can also hear sound from other live cable channels (not on Roku)--or will I only hear sound from channels that are streaming through Roku Streambar Pro?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Using Airpods with Streambar Pro to have private listening to cable channels on live tv

Jump to solution

Greetings @Madelinecoh 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of using Bluetooth with your Roku Steambar Pro.

If you are connected through HDMI (ARC) from your TV to your Roku Streambar Pro and are getting sound from when you are using your TV (not streaming on the Roku device), then you should be able to use your Apple Airpods to play the audio.

Hope this information helps. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post in the Roku Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Using Airpods with Streambar Pro to have private listening to cable channels on live tv

Jump to solution

Greetings @Madelinecoh 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of using Bluetooth with your Roku Steambar Pro.

If you are connected through HDMI (ARC) from your TV to your Roku Streambar Pro and are getting sound from when you are using your TV (not streaming on the Roku device), then you should be able to use your Apple Airpods to play the audio.

Hope this information helps. If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post in the Roku Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos