Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv stuck in continuous reboot loop

Jump to solution

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @GrisP!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Rest assured that we will help you determine the cause and find you the best resolution for this so you can continue streaming on your Westinghouse Roku TV.

In this case, can you please try to factory reset your TV again by pressing the reset button for approximately 10 seconds only? If you hold down the reset button for more than 10 seconds, your TV will enter recovery mode, and we will need to reset it again to reactivate it.

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GrisP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello again,

I pressed the reset button for 10 seconds only, as instructed, and it didn’t work.

0 Kudos

TCL Roku TV keeps rebooting…

Jump to solution

Hello,

My TCL Roku TV continues to power on, boot up to the title screen, then power off and try again. It does this in it’s on when I plug it in. I’ve seen numerous others with this same issue, but I don’t see a fix.

I’ve tried unplugging it for days and plugging it back in, but it gets stuck in the same loop. I’m not able to enter the settings because I never get the chance: It’s in the booting up phase and then restarts.

Anything else I should try? Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @GrisP.

Thanks for trying. We appreciate the efforts you've made.

In this case, kindly provide us with the following information so we can include your device in the process of investigation:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku TV keeps rebooting…

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Happyhibisci!

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know about the issue you've encountered with your TCL Roku TV which keeps on rebooting. 

It may be a power issue. Since you can't pull up your TV's Settings, we highly recommend reaching out to your TV manufacturer for further assistance. 

You may reach them here: TCL Support

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GrisP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello again,

unfortunately, I’m unable to access any menus or settings because my TV doesn’t go any further from the recovery mode and updating process. It turns off and back on to go to the same thing. I got this information from the recovery mode screen:

Version: DHA.50R02482A

Serial Number: X01200X4KJJ8

Device ID: S0M732D4KJJ8

Roku TV: G504X

Westinghouse Model: WR43UX4210

I’m unable to get a Tracking ID. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Kathy18

Jump to solution

Model # 32s301 , Serial # YKOOMOO54911 , Device ID AT481MO54911, Software version 13.1.4*build 1510-48

I keep updating but still have issues with most used apps.

Thanks Kathy

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @GrisP@Kathy18,

Thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you providing all the information we requested, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team. Once more information is available, we'll be sure to post an update on this thread.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
serrac

Re: Tv keeps shutting off and restarting

Jump to solution

I have a theory as to why it shuts down and to why all the Roku products shut down and reboot. There is a lack of memory in the device... I say this because I have owned all the sticks and sound bars. What I end up doing to fix the problem is restart the bar/stick once a week. This seems to clear up the cashe memory (if my theory is correct). If I restart the device myself, it will not shut off and reboot on its own. 

To restart the device go to the settings and select restart. Not just turning off and on. Do not reset to factory settings, you'll lose all your stuff.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.