Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steph53

Re: Roku tv stuck in continuous reboot loop

Jump to solution

I don't see a factory reset button on the TV.

0 Kudos
Crmn

Re: Tv keeps shutting off and restarting

Jump to solution

Two weeks ago my TCL 65 inch Roku TV has been doing this, I never get to a menu screen, only the boot screen as it turns on (from power plug in, not remote) and after 20-30 seconds it turns off and 10 seconds later restarts and continuously does this.  Have done all the steps suggested that I can do, none of the steps that require a menu screen as I never get one.  The problem may have started about a year ago when the TV would randomly restart, usually when watching Netflix and that was the last thing we were doing before it started this reboot cycle.  The information I am able to get is 

Serial Number 1906GT0001389A00081

Model Number 65S425-CA

0 Kudos
GarbageBin

Jump to solution

How dumb are these answers. The guy says he cannot get past the Roku sign before reboot. I have the same issue your answers about going to some certain part of the menu. You don’t work because we don’t get to the menu. I wish Roku would get their  act together

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @GarbageBin,

We appreciate you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We want to assure you that we are aware of the problem, and our engineering team is investigating it closely.

As soon as we have more information, we will update this Community thread.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.