Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vuhnessuh

Tv Stuck on Recovery Mode

Hi there, I recently bought a ONN Roku Tv from Walmart, it was updating then one of my kids accidentally cut it off, ever since then it has been stuck on Recovery mode, we have tried every method on here and YouTube, nothing helped.. my biggest problem is that Walmart isn't letting me return the tv, does anyone know how to resolve this problem???

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tv Stuck on Recovery Mode

If you have already tried the USB method https://support.roku.com/article/212361468 and trying the Factory Method (press and hold for 30 seconds), and also the method by Cliff Wilkes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb0WsncH4K4, then I would purchase another OnnTV (if budget allows) and stuff the non-working one back in the box and return it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Njunes1996

Onn Roku TV Stuck on Recovery mode

My onn. Roku got stuck in recovery mode can you help me 

version: C4F.04E12205A

serial # : X00700H120SP

device ID: S0HPH2A120SP

hardware ID: D820X

onn. Model: 100012589

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn Roku TV Stuck on Recovery mode

Hi @Njunes1996,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing the information on your device. We have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we'll update this thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.