Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil11

Television set has No sound from its speakers

Jump to solution

I have no sound from my tv 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Television set has No sound from its speakers

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Phil11!

Thank you for letting us know that you experienced no sound coming from your TCL Roku TV. We'd be happy to suggest some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve this.

Firstly, may we know if this is happening on a specific channel or even when you are navigating to your Home screen? Also, are there any external devices connected to your TV?

Kindly try to follow these steps to help you troubleshoot your TV:

• Reboot your TCL Roku TV under Settings > System > Power > System restart
  • Settings > Audio > Menu volume - try to adjust the volume and see if you can hear any sound.
  • Unplug any external devices and test the audio by streaming random shows

If the issue persists after trying to troubleshoot your TV, we highly recommend reaching out directly to TCL Support as they manufacture their own player hardware. We only support the software operating system of your TV which you can still navigate.

You may reach them here: TCL Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Television set has No sound from its speakers

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Phil11!

Thank you for letting us know that you experienced no sound coming from your TCL Roku TV. We'd be happy to suggest some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve this.

Firstly, may we know if this is happening on a specific channel or even when you are navigating to your Home screen? Also, are there any external devices connected to your TV?

Kindly try to follow these steps to help you troubleshoot your TV:

• Reboot your TCL Roku TV under Settings > System > Power > System restart
  • Settings > Audio > Menu volume - try to adjust the volume and see if you can hear any sound.
  • Unplug any external devices and test the audio by streaming random shows

If the issue persists after trying to troubleshoot your TV, we highly recommend reaching out directly to TCL Support as they manufacture their own player hardware. We only support the software operating system of your TV which you can still navigate.

You may reach them here: TCL Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.