Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikaaay23

Roku TV is the only device in the house that isn’t working even when connected to internet.

My Roku TV says it’s connected to internet but is the only device that isn’t working. I’ve tried everything to troubleshoot this but it has been a week or more now and I don’t know what else to do. I have factory reset the TV and everything. Someone please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV is the only device in the house that isn’t working even when connected to internet.

@nikaaay23 

What do you mean by "not working"?  Can you provide a bit more detail (and any error messages you may be seeing).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
waltsdog

Re: Roku TV is the only device in the house that isn’t working even when connected to internet.

Is the TV connected via cable or wireless? I make my own cables, Cat 5e, and sometimes I don't quite get the ends on correctly. I have encountered the same failure when a house is hard wired with network cable during initial construction. It happens. If it's wireless check your signal strength. My mother-in-law's house has flagstone on the outside and that rock kills wireless WiFi signals like lead. This is just a couple of things I have encountered.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.