Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0g_Capo

TCL Roku tv screen just turned white.

Jump to solution

Yeah mine went white 2 years ago I just plugged it in the picture was fine 5 minutes later back to white.. wtf.

Crazy part is.. I only had the TV for at least about a couple of years to 3 years and I put at least $500.oo The TV was about 350. Close to 400 then when I got it I had activated by calling these people and paying more money which they never tell you about. The crazy part is the first guy charged me $160 and then the next guy charged me about 70 to $80 to activate it for lifetime but the other guy was trying to get me for 160.oo . Unbelievable. I'm pissed at this TV didn't even last me at least 8 years or 9 tops

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv screen just turned white.

Jump to solution

Hi, @0g_Capo

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the display issue you have previously encountered with your Roku TV. Regarding display issues with your Roku TV, you must bring it up to the TV manufacturer directly so that the issue will be addressed. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct and extensive support with their TV models, especially with display-related issues. 

For more information, you can guided here at Contacting your Roku TV Manufacturer

In addition, please be advised that Roku will never charge you a fee to activate your device or create an account. Learn more about how to avoid fraudulent websites and protect yourself from activation and technical support scams.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you require further support.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku tv screen just turned white.

Jump to solution

Hi, @0g_Capo

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand the display issue you have previously encountered with your Roku TV. Regarding display issues with your Roku TV, you must bring it up to the TV manufacturer directly so that the issue will be addressed. Roku TV manufacturers provide direct and extensive support with their TV models, especially with display-related issues. 

For more information, you can guided here at Contacting your Roku TV Manufacturer

In addition, please be advised that Roku will never charge you a fee to activate your device or create an account. Learn more about how to avoid fraudulent websites and protect yourself from activation and technical support scams.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you require further support.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.