Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenik

How fast are the interfaces on the new Roku-made Plus and Select series?

I'm looking to replace my existing Sharp Roku TV (old and painfully slow) with a new Roku TV, possibly one of the Roku-made models. Are the interfaces as good/quick as the Roku Ultra? How quick is the OTA interface (changing channels, OTA guide, etc.)?

I love the Roku interface but hate the lagging and crashing. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
soamanpo1

How fast are the interfaces on the new Roku-made Plus and Select series?

I'm looking to replace my existing Sharp Roku TV (old and painfully slow) with a new Roku TV, possibly one of the Roku-made models. Are the interfaces as good/quick as the Roku Ultra? How quick is the OTA interface (changing channels, OTA guide, etc.)?

I love the Roku interface but hate the lagging and crashing. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How fast are the interfaces on the new Roku-made Plus and Select series?

Welcome to the Roku Community, @jenik!

We're grateful for your interest in Roku TV and appreciate your consideration. No worries! We're here to provide further information.

We have a newly released Roku Pro Series TV, which brings you everything you love about Roku on an elevated canvas that rests flat against the wall—including a dazzling 4K picture that immerses you in brilliant QLED color and deeper darks with thousands of mini-LEDs.

And the details? Deep and dynamic, capturing every moment on screen, enhanced with Dolby Vision IQ and Roku Smart Picture to elevate ordinary pictures into mesmerizing visuals. Roku Pro Series TVs have a smooth 120hz refresh rate that brings action to life, along with our new Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd edition) that's fully rechargeable with hands-free voice controls and a lost remote finder.

You may check our website for more details about this:

Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions. We'd be more than happy to help.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.