Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rokooku
Reel Rookie

TCL Roku 55 screen flickers & pulses

Jump to solution

My 2019 TCL 55 inch recently started a pulse sequence that constantly repeats itself. I've tried several of the reboot protocols found online such as...powering off for several minutes then on, also the remote button press series for to reset. Also the settings menu factory reset. Nothing has helped. I haven't opened it up yet to check circuits, ribbon connectors etc. and not sure I want to go that route. Just thought I'd check to see if anyone had any suggestions before I recycle it. I'd upload a video clip, but don't see where/if that is possible. Thanks for your time!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TCL Roku 55 screen flickers & pulses

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @rokooku

Your issue may be related to hardware. In that case, we recommend contacting your TV Manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

You may contact them here: TCL Support.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rokooku,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue you've encountered with your TCL Roku TV and the steps you took to resolve it.

We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we'll need more details, and for us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

•  Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or throughout the Roku platform?
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?

In addition, have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? We'd suggest contacting them to see what options or suggestions they can provide.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rokooku
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Chel,

It occurs throughout the Roku platform. No recent changes to the account, setup or settings. It just started happening. 

Do you have a link to TCL support?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @rokooku

Your issue may be related to hardware. In that case, we recommend contacting your TV Manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

You may contact them here: TCL Support.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.