Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jnelson089

Re: Suddenly the Volume to TOO Loud

My family experiences the same thing.  We all use Roku Ultras on a variety of TVs.  However, the issue seems limited to the Hulu app across the board.

We also use Disney +, Netflix, Amazon, and Roku channels without issue.

0 Kudos
ed2017
Reel Rookie

Fortunately my TV seemed to fix itself.  I turned it off and on several times.  Also, it is more than 7 years old so it may have been age related.  But, strangely, I do sometimes have problems with the Hulu app; not volume problems... just getting some of the shows to stream.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
Apm15

Same issue here. I use Denon AVR’s. It only happens on TVs that I have the audio going through my Denon AVRs. The other TVs don’t have any issues.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Apm15,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we'd like to gather more details. What specific Roku are you using that is also connected with your AVR? Additionally, is this happening to a specific channel or throughout the Roku platform?

Please keep us posted, and we're to assist.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tbui951
Reel Rookie

Hey,

I am getting blasted with the volume randomly when using the MAX app. Would need to back out of the video annd restart it. Any suggestions to fix it? I have the 4K stream sitck + on a Samsung TV.

0 Kudos
ed2017
Reel Rookie

I ended up just disconnecting everything for a few minutes then reconnecting and turning on TV.  Worked ok then and has ever since.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.