Doub
Channel Surfer

Re: Streambar speaker crackling

Mine is still doing it on Bluetooth but not casting YouTube. 9101X soundbars, four 9020X speakers, and 9201X subwoofers. I have two sets and they both do it. Remember my soundbars only play voice on 5.1. It will crackle in the wireless speakers and subwoofer. It moves around.

0 Kudos
Ilynch
Binge Watcher

@RokuJanadeeK @RokuEuniceL, I have not heard back on the private message information I sent three weeks ago.  Are there any updates you can share here?  The issue with the streambar is continuing.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ilynch,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the delayed response. Kindly check your inbox again. We sent you a message.

We'll be waiting for your reply there.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CyberFPD

Hello,

I have owned my Roku Streambar for several years and have loved it.  But recently the volume has been going up and down and there is static in the speaker that appeared out of no where.  I watch a lot of YouTube on it and the sound is getting unbearable.   I just ordered another one for my second TV and I'm afraid it may have been a mistake.   Has anyone found a fix for this issue yet?

Model 9102R

Software ver: 12.5.5 build 4174-95

Device id:  2A10C8644762

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @CyberFPD.

We sincerely regret to hear about the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you but no worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

In this instance, we will request further reinforcement from the appropriate Roku team for further assistance. With this being said, could you please provide us with the information below so we can forward this to the team to investigate your Roku Streambar?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID) 
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve this?

We'll be waiting for your response as we are more than eager to fix this for you. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ilynch
Binge Watcher

Hi @RokuCarly and @RokuEuniceL,

Just a note that I haven't received any additional information or a response following my DM two weeks ago.

Any guidance you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Lynch!

We're sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

We've validated your previous response, and we'd like to dig in on that issue.

I sent you another PM for further support.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos