DucksnDogs

Re: Streambar speaker crackling

Hi, any update on this issue? Our new streambar started experiencing the same crackling/popping problem with the speakers.

Model: 9102r

Serial: YL0020518395

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @DucksnDogs

Welcome to the Roku Community!
Allow me to inform you that I have conveyed your information and concerns to our Support team. It would be advisable to monitor your email as they will be communicating with you in that manner.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Having the same issue with right speaker sounding blown when certain lows coming from booming, bassy music, etc. Only way to fix this is too completely shutoff bass when pressing the option button during media playing and moving the bass level to none/0. Really sad since this is the only device that works well with my Epson projector because the Roku remote works with the projector. 

Model: 9102RW

Serial: YL00E6994242

S/W Version: 11.5.0 Build 4312-95

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @PlanetBruno 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rjnorling
Reel Rookie

Same problem, crackling blown speaker sound.

Serial  YK0012178660

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Rjnorling 

I hope you're doing well.

Could you tell us first about the issue you're experiencing? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rjnorling
Reel Rookie

Crackling sound, when bass is turned all the way down cracking sound goes away. This is with music or movies

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rjnorling,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Iroc87

My Streambar is crackling also.

Model 9102X

S/N B110D1282689

Roku Customer  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Iroc87,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us regarding an issue with your Roku Streambar experiencing a crackling sound. Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? How long has the issue been occurring? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos