cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubinpdf
Level 7

Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

I purchased a Streambar late last year and have been very happy with sound. But for the last week or so, I’ve started noticing a occasional distortion in the sound coming from it. I’ve tried resetting the audio options to the default settings and have restarted it several times, but now it seems to have become even more noticeable.

After listening at a close distance to the “Roku Cinematic Sound” app, it appears to be coming from the right speaker/channel. Is it possible that the right speaker is defective?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streambar Audio Problems

Jump to solution

@Rubinpdf

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rubinpdf

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

shaydan23
Level 7

Jump to solution

Could use some help audio when bad appears sound crackled

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@shaydan23

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos