Re: Streambar 9102R - Static sound

checked email they said they sent me a replacement remote never got it

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ImJustJohn,

Thanks for the update in the Roku Community!

If you are already in touch with our Support team, we recommend continuing to work with them, as they can best assist you moving forward.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further look into.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ImJustJohn
Channel Surfer

over a month later and several emails and still no replacement remote and my current remote completely stopped working and now my streambar is just a boat anchor

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ImJustJohn,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We will be creating a follow-up ticket right here on our end, please keep an eye on your email.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Sincere regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ImJustJohn
Channel Surfer

again where is the replacement streambar i was told was being sent to me 3 weeks ago because the replacement remote i was told was shipped to me 3 months ago never showed up so you told me you were sending the stream bar 3 weeks ago that never showed up,everyone do yourself a favor stay away from roku products they just static out after a few weeks and then you talk to support and they say all the right words and never deliver!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for getting back to us, @ImJustJohn.

We sincerely apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused.

We have sent you a PM for further clarification and assistance regarding this matter. Kindly check your inbox!

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SAF76

I am having the same issue with my streambar. It started a couple of weeks ago and I've tried everything related to restarting, sound settings, testing internet connections and HDMI corda, and then I found this forum.  Looks like it is a known issue, can someone assist me with my options? 

SN YL00EE991939

Software version 12.5.0 build 4178-95

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SAF76,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the experience that it has caused you. Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos