Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anthonyeking
Reel Rookie

RokuTV Solid White Light & No Picture

Device type: 55" Roku Select Series 4K TV

Serial number: X01200MLLFSD

I was watching a movie and the screen just went black. I tried unplugging for minutes, switching outlets and surge protectors but no luck. This happened to another RokuTV of mine a couple of weeks ago and this is the replacement so it's brand new. 

The white light is solid but nothing happens when I push the manual power button or on the remote. 

Please help! Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
anthonyeking
Reel Rookie

RokuTV 4k Solid White Light & No Picture

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RokuTV 4k Solid White Light & No Picture

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @anthonyeking!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and we'd be happy to provide further information about this. 

We have coordinated this with our Support team and have been notified that the team is currently reaching out via emails. Kindly check your inbox for further details and udpates about this. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.