Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lwiltsie

Bluetooth capability of Hi sense c222x

Does a HiSense model C222x have Bluetooth capability? I'm trying to cast my phone to my tv.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bluetooth capability of Hi sense c222x

Hi, @Lwiltsie 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate your inquiry regarding the Bluetooth capability on your Hisense Roku TV, and we'd be glad to assist. 

Bluetooth is not required when casting or screen mirroring a mobile device to a Roku TV. 

To begin casting, you need to install the channel and matching mobile app and start playback. For help, refer to the instructions below.

1. If not already installed, add the channel to your Roku device.
  2. Install the matching mobile app on your phone or tablet.
  3. Launch the app on your mobile device.
  4. Select the casting icon from inside the mobile app.
  5. From the list of available devices on your phone or tablet, select your Roku device.
  6. The channel will launch automatically on your Roku device and playback of the content will begin.

For more information, you can visit this official Roku support article on How do I cast apps like YouTube or Netflix from my phone to my TV?

We hope that you find this information useful, and feel free to reach out to us if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.