cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anne_and_JamesB
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku wireless subwoofer popping noise

Jump to solution

This did not help my issue with the popping sound.  I feel like this is total waste of $180!!!  How do I resolve this issue or get my money back?

Thanks,
James

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Anne_and_JamesB 

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JasonP

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with subwoofer popping sound, has this been resolved?

Factory reset on the subwoofer did not work.

0 Kudos
maxamillion
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It was never resolved for me, but it seems to only happen with Google Play Movies so we just don't rent movies on that app anymore.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@JasonP 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As stated in my previous post, if you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have a 65” Roku tv, and I’m getting the random popping thru my sound bar sub. I switched to a new soundbar and sub, and same problem. I can’t figure out how to PM you...

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Danlarrivee

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anne_and_JamesB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

After going through 3 replacements (2 from Amazon & 1 directly from Roku), countless resets and repositioning the device, I eventually opted for a refund a got my money back!!!

0 Kudos
mysterion
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem, factory reset did not resolve it.

0 Kudos
mysterion
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I moved my subwoofer closer to the sound bar, from 10 feet to 1.5 feet, and the issue seems to be resolved.

0 Kudos