BA6
Channel Surfer

Roku wireless bass speaker

I bought a Roku wireless speaker to pair to my Roku streambar and found no speaker option in the streambar.I email to Roku support team,they will look into it.Almost a week,no email from them and no follow-up.I have to follow-up with them.The speaker is not cheap and my family is scolding me,why is not working.I waited a week to received in Malaysia,excited about it.This what I got now.They ask me to wait,how long?Are they doing their work?Not sure?I try all the ways,resetting and so on..same.

Bit frustrating from Roku.

Regards,

Balbir

Malaysia

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku wireless bass speaker

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @BA6!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. No worries! We're here to further assist you in connecting your Roku Wireless Speaker to your Roku Streambar.

In this case, kindly visit our Support link on How to set up your Roku wireless speakers. This will help you learn more about your Roku Wireless speakers and connect them to your Roku Streambar. 

Let us know how it goes! We'll be looking forward to your update. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Good day Carly,I have tired it,seems not working at all.When I want to add device,there is no option for speaker.Why this happen?

Thks and regards,

Balbir

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@BA6,

Thanks for the update, and sorry for the late response!

Could you share with us a picture of the option you see when trying to add devices? In addition, when holding the Home button for 5 seconds, do you see an option for wireless speakers?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Good day Rey,thks for your reply.When I do the 5sec reset for the sufwoofer,nothing happens.There is no speaker option for my Roku streambar.I will send you the photo.

Thks and regards,

Balbir

FE2DE3EA-8569-4D28-8C5C-F52F3CB62516.jpeg

CF9BD3C7-79ED-44EF-ADB6-A70ED5D6A04C.jpeg

FFBC5193-B8E0-4543-9F36-D56648492E48.jpeg

0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Good day Rey,are other users like me using the streambar facing same issue like me,no speaker option from the setting?I have changed the arc hdmi cable also,same issue.Suspect software update..I Can see that.

Thks and Regards,

Balbir

0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Good day,my issue been pending almost 2 weeks.Checked with their customer support,they say their back end  Team working on it.No update from them,no email too regarding the status.I have to chat with them and get the answer.Very frustrating and should not buy that stupid speaker.What is going around,not sure and god knows…

Regards,

Balbir

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@BA6,

I apologize for not responding to you sooner, and we appreciate you keeping us informed!

I'm grateful for the further details on this. I'll make sure to flag you back here and send an update about this to the concerned team.

I appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Thks for the reply,I hope my issue can be resolved by this week.

Thks and regards,

Balbir

0 Kudos
BA6
Channel Surfer

Good day,any update for my issue and it’s too long already?

regards & thks

Balbir

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.